-
March 25th, 2001, 08:28 PM
#11
Inactive Member
This prayer brought to you by the anti christ....Thats rich..*L*
-
March 26th, 2001, 01:56 AM
#12
HB Forum Owner
HEIDI!!! You have my email addy..i expect them by midnight tomorrow!! (please send the dirty ones..other ones optional) *EG
-
March 26th, 2001, 10:50 PM
#13
Inactive Member
I really only have a few minutes to post here...I just had to stop in and read the board cuz I knew heidster would post here *L*....I am not quite through with my weekend yet, and it is coming to an end way too soon for me.....*sad*....I'll post later, but I just wanted to toss this in.....What an incredible weekend this has been for me!!!!!!! And I love Canadians even more than I really thought I did..*G*..Its beyond words to try and describe walking into that restaurant and setting my eyes on her for the first time....I'm pretty sure we woke up that whole hotel when we first saw each other *L*.....After two years of sharing laughter and tears, it was beyond incredible to FINALLY meet her and get those hugs real time....she's just as funny as she is here....and heartwarming, and a truly beautiful person...she has always been "real" to me...but to see her and touch her and laugh with her, and to fight back the tears with her..... its a moment I will carry through my life and take with me as I leave this world, as one of the best times of my entire life...if you have an online friend you want to meet.....DO IT...heidster.....I WANNA SEE THE PICS FIRST!!! *L*....
-
March 26th, 2001, 11:17 PM
#14
Inactive Member
*jealous of red* I wanna keep the hotel up with noise....with heidi. Maybe I read that wrong.
-
March 26th, 2001, 11:40 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Well Dayum!!!..Did you expect me to be any other way....Red?..I have a pic of me flashing ...what the fuck was I doin?..LMAO...I think I was feeling my drinks by that time..*shakes head*....Poor Poor Rob..*EG*....I cant wait to do it again...and really touch you're labia next time...and Now you know I would..*LOL*...Way too much fun..*hugs*..*S*
-
March 27th, 2001, 01:08 PM
#16
-
March 27th, 2001, 02:31 PM
#17
Inactive Member
MELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!...Welcome back again..*G*..I was gonna post a pic here but Redhead wont let me..*G*...So i'll send you one in email..
...We had soooo much fun!!..WooHoo!!!!!!!!!...Now I wanna meet all of you...*G*
-
April 1st, 2001, 11:18 AM
#18
Inactive Member
I met her too....*VBS*
And I love it....Nearly a month now...*s
-
April 1st, 2001, 11:20 AM
#19
Inactive Member
Someone clue me into who Moby met? *L*.....heidi....I miss you *slurp* *G*
-
April 1st, 2001, 11:23 AM
#20
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks